With generous support from our honorable donors and foundations, many projects have been developed with impactful and significant outputs on China social development, social policies and social work research and practices.
Our Research Themes
1) Globalization, Migration and Labour
2) Rural Social Work and Rural Development
3) Disaster Social Work
4) Urbanization & Social Inequity
5) Children, Youth and Family Social Work
Major Project Locations
Our projects are located in more than 15 provinces, municipality and autonomous regions in China. Since 2016, we have also extended our social work trainings and projects to East Asia country like Vietnam. In 2018, a project on solidarity economy was being initiated in Taiwan.
Major Projects and Trainings
- Asset-based Community Development of Migrant-Local Community Project with Yunnan H2H Community Care Service Centre (supported by Keswick Foundation)
- China Social Work Project Fund for Projects on Practice-Teaching-Research (supported by Keswick Foundation)
- The Lam Woo Distinguished Social Work Awards (supported by Lam Woo Foundation)
- Impact on Future Social Work in China through Advance Training of Trainers Programme for Social Work Educators in China (supported by Misereor)
- The Li & Fung China Social Policy Research Fund (supported by Victor and William Fung Foundation Limited)
- Enhancing Practice Teaching of Social Work Curriculum Through In-service Training in Vietnam (supported by United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia)